St Joseph’s Football & Netball Club is seeking expressions of interest for senior netball coaches for the 2017 season, including A, B, C, D Grades and U/19.
Sandi Dimasi has advised us that she will not be seeking reappointment as A Grade coach. A huge thanks to Sandi for her contribution over the past 3 years and we look forward to her continuing involvement and support of the club. Thanks to all coaches in 2016 and we welcome them to reapply for positions in 2017.
Coaches should submit their expression of interest stating:
• the Grade/s they wish to be considered for
• relevant coaching and playing experience
• Coaching qualifications (minimum for A Grade is Development, other grades is Foundation)
• Personal coaching philosophy statement
• Other relevant experience, qualifications, employment, other sports
Remuneration is available for these positions dependant upon the Grade, qualifications, experience etc.
Applications will be considered by a panel consisting of:
• Fiona Threlfall (Chair)
• Sandi Dimasi
• Kirsten Hood
• Melanie Mullen
• Todd Devine
Queries and applications should be forwarded to Fiona Threlfall, Netball Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will be provided with a job description and an opportunity to address specific selection criteria as the next stage in the process.
Applications will close on Tuesday 25 October 2016.